Russian graded reader recommendation (paper books preferred)

Can anyone recommend a specific Russian graded reader they've used and benefited from? I'm looking for a paper book specifically, I can concentrate much more easily versus the internet. I have sufficient audio resources but have never been able to find good stuff to practice reading comprehension. I can read at a higher level than this, but I'm looking for stuff that starts REALLY basic, like "This is a house. Inside of the house, there is a bedroom. In the bedroom is a table..." type of stuff, getting more and more complex, probably to A2/B1ish level.

Any recommendations? Most graded readers or bilinguals I find are way more advanced than that.

Accented text is a must.

submitted by /u/Persimmon_Leaves
[link] [comments]

from ようこそ | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2CsLt9q
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments