I've been studying this language for ten years and I still can't put two words together

I have been studying French since I was twelve, and I am twenty two now. At high school I passed my exams with (5/10) but at college I keep failing the exams. I never remember anything, nor conjugations not vocabulary nor I understand it being spoken... Nothing. And I study! I always study! I must admit I don't like it very much, or maybe this is a consequence of me failing so often, but I am fluent in languages that I've studied for four years but I am still an A1 in French. Does this happen to anybody? I really need to pass it because it's a mandatory subject of my degree.

submitted by /u/agamemnonides
[link] [comments]

from ようこそ | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2MeAtRw
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments