Is there a website that orders a list of words based on their frequency?

Hi!

I've recently started using ReadLang and I'm loving it! Among the many cool functions it has, I found the export function particularly useful, especially because it allows me to order words based on their frequency, using the support of this website: https://invokeit.wordpress.com/

I found this to be extremely useful, because I can then add all the most important words on Anki. Besides, as soon as I struggle to find an example sentence for a word on the list, I know that the words after it will be even more obscure. So I can quickly decide when to stop adding new cards.

I've thus decided to use this function for all the words I learn, not just the ones I come across while reading. The only problem is that in order to use this function on ReadLang I first need to import the list of words as a text, then look them up one by one and then use the function. As you can imagine, it's pretty time consuming.

So I was wondering whether there's a website that does the same thing without having to look up words manually on ReadLang.

submitted by /u/Valdast94
[link] [comments]

from ようこそ | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2B4L64M
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments