Interested in a PhD in Political Science, need help picking a second language

I'm a junior student in university interested in obtaining a PhD in Political Science as the title states. I'm already well on my way to being proficient in German, but I want to make headway into the second language many PhD programs require. My friend suggested Dutch since it would be relatively easier for me to learn, but I was interested in picking something a bit more unusual, that would open up more in terms of a different philosophical tradition.

French would be an obvious choice for historical traditions, but I'm not sure how different from German it would be in terms of types of literature it opens up. I'm interested in something that gives me a bit more variety.

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/The_New_Bull_Moose
[link] [comments]

from Тавтай морилогтун | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2TE0Cvq
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments