I watched El Ministerio del Tiempo WITHOUT subtitles and I understood the story!

For u/rhapa (as you told me that I should take it to the next level and watch original Spanish shows, and this one was from Madrid!)

I was watching El Ministerio del Tiempo, a time travelling history thriller show set in Madrid and various places in time.

I first started watching the first season in Spanish audio and Spanish subtitles and I have been loving it so far! It's such a fun show.

After being able to understand Black Mirror in Spanish audio with NO subtitles, u/rhapa sent me a comment saying that I should watch original shows in Spanish.

So I did. I was watching the season finale of El Ministerio del Tiempo with NO SUBTITLES and SPANISH AUDIO only...

AND I UNDERSTOOD WHAT THEY WERE SAYING! EVEN ALONSO'S JOKES! I LOVE ALONSO'S JOKES!

What is happening?

TL;DR I UNDERSTAND EL MINISTERIO DEL TIEMPO WITHOUT SUBTITLES! A SHOW IN SPAIN WITHOUT SUBTITLES.

submitted by /u/FrozenChosenGoZen
[link] [comments]

from Тавтай морилогтун | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2QKiQcS
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments