Recording Skype calls during language exchanges

I've recently found out that with the newest update (or one of the last ones) one can now record Skype calls. I've been waiting for this moment for so long!

Anyway, today, during my Russian language exchange, I tried it out and I wanted to tell everyone who regularly does language exchanges on Skype that they should definitely try it!

I usually have my partners write down difficult words that they say and I don't know (and I do the same for them), but by watching the recording I made today I realized just how many words and expressions don't get written and thus get forgotten.

Try it out and let me know how it works for you!

submitted by /u/Valdast94
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2QUDElT
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments