Is it possible to learn a language by just going to language classes?

I mean just going to language classes once a week, not doing anything at home to practice the language (movies, books, talking with native speakers)

For me it’s extremely inefficient and kind of a waste of time but I was talking to my friend about this and she does this and when I asked her why, she told me she has better things to do at home than to study Japanese. Ok I understand it’s her life and all, but I just want to highlight that we’re both high school students and it’s her parents who pay for her classes so going to them and not really doing anything else is not really fair because her parents are the ones that are making it possible for her to even have these classes.

sorry if this comes off as conceited, I’m not really trying to be better than her, or to prove my point. I just want to know your opinion on this.

submitted by /u/nedthelonelydonkey
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2SMr1Xz
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments