In the market for a (physical) Polish textbook!

I've been piecing together Polish for a while with various apps, but really want a textbook to fill in all the gaps and explain things more explicitly.

I'm looking more for a singular, physical book with comprehensive, easy to reference grammar explanations, than a phrase-book-with-a-CD type program or an online course to "teach me Polish" if that makes sense.

Also, if there's an English (or German)/Polish dictionary you particularly like, I'd love to hear about that too as that's what I'm planning on buying next.

Even if the program you liked doesn't fit what I'm looking for feel free to share so this thread can be useful for more people than just me. Thanks in advance for any time you can take to help! :)

submitted by /u/basementfriend
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2PEY9hZ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments