I want to learn French to surprise my Dad when I return home from travelling, what’s the best way to learn?

My Dad is originally from France but due to family issues, never spoke to me in French when I was born so I, as a sole English speaker, cannot speak French. I’m currently travelling Australia and won’t be seeing him until December next year and thought it would be a nice surprise for him when I return home to converse with him in his native language (as he doesn’t often get to speak French at home). What would be the best way to learn the basics over the next year? I’d like to use Apps if they are helpful and am not shy to studying, but because I’m travelling my time is pretty limited and I would realistically only be able to do an hour to 2 hours studying a day, so hopefully there is a way of learning that fits my lifestyle. Any help of where to start would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/openyourmindproject
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Cax5DQ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments