Can't tell the difference between german ch and sch, any audio comparisions?

So I was told a while ago that I have the "wrong" pronunciation of ch in German. I pronounce it as the english sh sound, form me "Ich" sounds like english "wish" or german "Tasche". Now I looked into this and there is another more "correct" pronunciation but I can't for the life of me hear a difference. My natural accent is quite neutral but I took german classes for a few years in school and my teacher was Swiss so maybe that explains why I can't hear the difference?

Anybody know of some good videos or audio sources that compares the two different sounds side by side? If it clears it up it's the difference between /ç/ and /ʃ/ that has me puzzled.

submitted by /u/Suedie
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2UG2KUY
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments