Before I re-invent any Spanish conjugation wheels...

I would like a simple app/tool/set of flashcards that would let me do the following. Add spanish verbs to my list. Specify the tenses/moods that I am currently learning. Allow me to quickly review and repeat the conjugation of those verbs in the usual grammar book order. (I suspect that may be something some people don’t think is helpful, but since I can still recall my Latin conjugations effortlessly 50 years after learning them, I’m happy to continue using that tool as part of my learning.) Allow me to test on that information in either a random or SRS sequence.
The nearest I can find is the Verbos app but although I can look up specific verbs to review the conjugation, I can’t just seamlessly run through the conjugations of the whole list.

There is a simple flashcards app called ‘Sí’ which can do this if I enter the data, but I thought it was a simple enough request that there may be something already set up that I’ve missed. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Spinningwoman
[link] [comments]

from Тавтай морилогтун | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2SmeFWo
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments