Any ideas?

First, a year or two ago, I tried five different apps. I quit after about a week.

Next, this past year, I tried those "learn a language while you sleep" things. Stopped after two nights.

Third, and most recently, it was duolingo. I did it for about three months, and I got pretty far. But I still ended up quitting.

Basically, my question is this: is there any way for someone with a short attention span and no focus to fluently learn a new language? I really, really want to learn, preferably spanish, but I just can't seem to stick to anything. I don't have any Spanish speaking friends, I don't have access to face-to-face lessons, and I just can't seem to consecutively keep up with anything. I'm determined to learn, however, so that's why I'm here.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what might work? An app or podcast or anything? Really, I'm open to literally any suggestions.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you in advance for responding! 😊

submitted by /u/JakiHatter
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2UM5iB1
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments