Transitioning from literacy to listening comprehension

Hello!

For my work I've had to build literacy in a few languages (French, Italian, Spanish), and I'm looking to start building skills in listening comprehension. This is primarily for listening to lectures, but I would also like to be able to watch films in these languages without relying heavily on subtitles.

My current plan is to just work upwards from easier 'texts' (childrens shows, slow news) to more difficult pieces. However, if anyone has experience in building listening comprehension from a point of literacy please do let me know. I am familiar with all of the relevant sounds and phonemes of these languages, but have very little actual experience.

Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/honeyinmycoffee
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2BhlxxX
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments