Thoughts on “learning” 2 languages at once?

Hello!! I’m in my 3 year in university, currently learning 2nd year Korean and hoping to get back to learning Japanese by next year.

I studied 1st yr Japanese 3 years ago and my university won’t accept them as regular Japanese credits so I’d either have to re-take it or test in. Since it’s been 3 years I’m sure I’d at least have to re-take the last one or two courses of the 1st yr Japanese series but am worried I don’t have enough time in university to learn them all. My goal is to finish 2nd yr level for both Korean and Japanese afterall.

So it’s starting to look like have to re-take 1st yr Japanese for the next two quarters while I’m still taking 2nd yr level Korean. Just so I could proceed on 2nd yr Japanese next year.

Has anyone had any experience with this? Would it get too hard or confusing if I take both classes at the same time? Is this too crazy of an idea.............

submitted by /u/TheOtterlady
[link] [comments]

from ansa| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2QiCayx
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments