Language-related jobs and how to know if you're meant for them

So I've been playing around with trying to get language-related jobs, but I don't know which is right for me. I know about linguistics, and I know linguistics isn't studying languages, but I think that could still be fun and has its place.

Currently I'm on track to get a Spanish degree and I'm trying to switch the jobs I'm having while doing it.

My counselor told me I should be a teacher "since I like telling people about things" but that's just me nerding out, so...

I don't want to go into getting a Master's of Education without having the ability, and I don't want to get a CELTA for the same reason.

So I'm not sure what to do. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/eidoloy
[link] [comments]

from ansa| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2AJEOry
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments