I can now hold a conversation with a native and almost understand what they are saying!

In just almost 2 months living in Spain, about ~5 lessons of iTalki and self-taught since 2016, I can hold a conversation with a native Spanish speaker!

I can ask them questions, preferences and even ask them about their future plans.

I still have trouble understanding native speakers at times, my grammar isn't perfect, but I can express myself (but I always can do far better) and ACTUALLY HOLD A CONVERSATION.

It feels incredible, and I will be here for about 6 months. I am ready to learn more, continuing my lessons with iTalki and making more friends with Spanish natives.

submitted by /u/FrozenChosenGoZen
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2DAuaWe
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments