What is the coolest language learning related thing that has happened to you?

Mine happened last year when I was on a trip to Turkey. I had never met any native speaker of the languages I am learning and wasn't really expecting to see Korean native speakers on a trip to Turkey! so there were like 3 asian ladies taking selfies and when I was passing by them I heard one of them saying "ga" which means let's go in Korean and I was just like I know what this means so I went to them and asked in Korean if they were Korean and said greetings and we talked about our trip to Turkey ... then one of them asked if I was Korean too or maybe one of my parents is Korean? And said I don't look asian but can speak like a total native speaker and she said I had some seoulish kinda accent so I was head over heels! I mean whats cooler for a language learner than being mistaken for a native speaker! and that was so far the coolest language related thing that has ever happened to me .^

submitted by /u/Sooara
[link] [comments]

from بڑبڑاشی | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2A7Cxq3
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments