Pronounciation game for french?

My background is 3 yesr middle school french. I maxed out duolingo skill tree to be golden ( before the feature was removed). I am over halfway in Duolingo stories(prototype).

I took a one hour lesson with a dane who had studied french at univerity. she highlighted how I needed to become much better at pronounciation.

now, I live on a ranch. I have flexible hours. but I am kind of poor. I was looking into some bangkok teachers in french. its 600 baht an our, but I doubt the quality, and I wanted to see if there were any gold nuggets out there which could correct your pronounciation.

Duolingo taught me localized intuition. middle school taught me basic grammar, culture knowledge, and pronounciation.

I currently lie at level A2 to B1 according to several quick online tests. I think I am still at lower A2. I might not give myself enough credit.

does a duolingo exist for pronounciations?

submitted by /u/Consumeradvicecarrot
[link] [comments]

from qosh keldińiz| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2PCIIYu
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments