Please suggest good French TV shows! I want to learn the proper way to pronounce the words, and I've also heard that watching videos in the target language without subtitles is a great learning-booster.

I'm learning French in school and although our teacher is very good at teaching the grammar and has a "complete" vocabulary, being a second-language speaker, she kind-of butchers the pronunciation on most words, especially the Rs.

I don't blame her, but I want to get started watching TV shows in French that will serve both as entertainment and learning. Please suggest a couple if you have any favourites in mind, or shows that you found interesting in general. Movies are more than welcome as well.

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/ETerribleT
[link] [comments]

from بڑبڑاشی | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2pZlRv7
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments