I lived in Portugal for 7 months and was wondering about Spanish vs Portuguese and also Chinese

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could offer advice on what to do regarding learning Portuguese or Spanish? and learning 2 languages at once?

I lived in Portugal for 7 months and only when I left did I realise how much I learnt and how much I still use the language. I'm a footballer so there's always so many Brazilians on any team I play for and it's really useful. That being said I learnt Spanish for 4-5 months after I came back just on my own and now I would say I can speak even more Spanish than Portuguese, and I find Spanish a bit easier than Portuguese.

I was just wondering which language would be best to learn first as I intend to learn both anyways, but I feel perhaps Spanish would be more useful to learn first?

And secondly, whilst learning Spanish or Portuguese, I was wondering if it's possible if I could learn Chinese at the same time? I grew up living in Hong Kong, so I spent 10 years learning Chinese, but in just 5 months of learning Spanish I can already speak more Spanish than 10 years of Chinese. My Chinese is alright and I can get by just fine but it's not a language I enjoy or not a language that interests me at all, it's just because I will have to live in China for 4-5 years in the next couple years so I'm wondering if I should keep learning it and keep it up and if its possible to learn both Spanish and Chinese at the same time?

submitted by /u/football1011
[link] [comments]

from qosh keldińiz| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2OvxVm8
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments