I can't form sentences during speaking

I struggle a lot with communicating in German (probably because the only time I get to really speak it is in class) and although I know the cases well, understand tenses and sentence structures and can write in German I struggle a lot when I have to speak it. I just can't seem to remember many words apart from ones in my long term memory, I struggle to use even simple sentence structures, and it is just hard to think of the right thing to say. I can always think of sentences in my head when I'm on my own but whenever it's in an actual conversation I am at a loss. I'm really sure what to do to help this and wondering if anyone has advice or has had something similar and managed to overcome it.

submitted by /u/silvertit
[link] [comments]

from Yá'át'ééh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2y5ig2O
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments