Any good podcasts for learning languages?

Hey I’m super new to reddit. Like in the last week, and this is actually my first post so forgive me if I’m doing something wrong here.

I’m looking to try and become multilingual, I already use apps like Duolingo and Memrise but I’m afraid that they can only take me so far since I’m mostly doing self teaching. I’m currently working on learning Spanish (taking in person college classes) and learning some Korean (using apps and videos on YouTube). I was thinking podcasts would be a good way to expose myself to languages more than just visually. Are there any good podcasts of any languages that you know of?

submitted by /u/theskeletonleaf
[link] [comments]

from Yá'át'ééh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Cxf4kD
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments