Advanced tips for learning a language fast?

Hello guys, i recently moved to germany and learning the language. I am a native Croatian and would rate my english around b2/c1. So i was wondering what would be some advanced tips to learn german faster, which i know i can becasue i learned so much just by living and working here(litteraly didn't study for a hour). I am young which i think also has an impact on how fast i can i learn. Do you think becasue croatian also uses a gender system and has even more complicated system of cases that i will have an easier time wrapping my head around it? And one last thing, i really have great memory, i learned english all by myself basically just by memorising it untill the grammar sounded natural to me, then learning why is the grammar the way it is, would this be a good way to approach german? My goal would be b1/b2 this time next year, is that reallistic? Thank you very much!!!

submitted by /u/Master_of_life
[link] [comments]

from Yá'át'ééh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2OHk4bQ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments