Which language should I learn if I aspire to become a lawyer?

I'm already fluent in English and Spanish(mother tongue) and I have the opportunity to learn either German, French or Chinese, but I'm unsure of which one I should pick up. My long-term goal is to do my undergraduate degree in the University of Tokyo, but unfortunately Japanese isn't an option.

I guess the obvious answer would be Chinese but I want a language in which I can become fluent in 2 years or less since I would like to have a certified 3rd language before I start applying to universities. Also, I heard that If I learn Chinese it would make learning Japanese more confusing because the same character could mean something different in each language. Is this true?

Anyway, in which language could I become somewhat fluent in the span of 2 years? Which one would be more beneficial to my career? I'm 16 if that makes any difference.

submitted by /u/diego_p16
[link] [comments]

from Survey | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2QztQLm
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments