Looking for the best way to study a language...

Alright, so English is my native and only language, and I was wondering what the most effective/best ways to learn a new language. I totally understand there isn't just 1 best way or solution, but I wanted to learn a new language just out of curiosity, because of that I've never studied for/learned a language. Its just going to be me studying, as I don't know many people interested in learning a new language. Basically, I'm just curious of the best resources you use to "solo-study", and what ways I can study. The language I want to learn is German, as I've heard it has very similar sounding phrases to English, but may pick up Russian or Spanish later.

submitted by /u/Syotos_md
[link] [comments]

from Survey | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2xewKwR
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments