Help me test out a new type of game that teaches you languages!

Hi all, I've been working on a language learning game called "Infinite" for the last year and I recently released a 4th version where I completely rewrote the app. I made Infinite because I saw that most educational apps have been following the same format as duolingo for over half a decade and I wanted to try something completely different that just focuses on one aspect of language learning, vocab acquisition.

I've addressed almost all the feedback I've got in the previous year in the new version, but I've also made some significant changes so I'm looking for more feedback. One thing you guys can help me out with is to give me some feedback on what you think of the "normal" difficulty, which is the difficulty you start out with. I've been playing and testing this game for over a year so I have no idea if it is balanced. Thanks guys!

iOS and Android links here: https://jernung.com/infinite

submitted by /u/Bus11
[link] [comments]

from Nok aba ɗaw | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2NH4065
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments