Are germans OK with me lacking in english skills?

I can get around with my english when travelling, but usually i'm a little shy speaking in english which means that sometimes I have a hard time expressing myself in my book "harder words"... BUT my english is fine when im reading + writing + listening, not when I speak in real life... Probably because I haven't had enough practise in real life.

I can't say for sure if I want to move to Germany and start learning german. But my first step is to travel there and see if it's something I want.

But what should I do with my english if I intend to take classes in german? Are germans fine with my english?

submitted by /u/GregerK
[link] [comments]

from Yá'át'ééh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Ipkjmc
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments