Advice on Improving Korean Fluency

I’m Korean American, and I want to speak and understand Korean better. I was born in Korea and moved to the US when I was 8, and since then I’ve been continuing to speak at home with my parents, so I can carry out basic/basic-intermediate conversations with ease (for example, as a tutor, explaining to a student’s parents what their child could improve on).

I get tripped up when it comes to discussions or articles that are at least at the high school level (vocabulary, grammar, idioms, etc)

My current plan is to start googling some materials on intermediate and advanced Korean vocabulary and grammar, but I also wanted to get your guys’ thoughts and see if there is a more effective and/or efficient way of doing this.

submitted by /u/OneWinterBreath
[link] [comments]

from Yá'át'ééh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2xXc2B6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments