Why did I wait all this time?

For years I've been messing around with language partners and voice notes on Whatsapp, Anki flashcards, etc. I literally, for the first time, had an hour long conversation in Spanish and I'm so excited. It was so different and a great learning experience for me. Since my level of Spanish is higher than my level of Arabic, I am on a high right now. However, I plan to try this same strategy for Arabic and use this momentum while it lasts. My plan is to have daily 30 minute conversations in the language.

Why did I wait all this time? What is your experience with live calls and conversations. By the way, I did mine through Skype with a video call which beats a regular phone call, voice notes, and texts. I am so glad I took this next step!

submitted by /u/life180degrees
[link] [comments]

from sewayo | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2L1KZJC
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments