What are your thoughts on Duolingo?

I know Duolingo is seen as the casual learner's app, but I just wanted to know what others thought about it. I personally find it effective but not efficient, with the "lessons" mainly being rote memorization and translation exercises. I did use it to learn Italian, but I think it took more time than it should have, but that may have been due to reduced effort on my part.

So again, I'm just curious on your opinion of Duolingo. Did it work for you? Which language(s) did you learn/ try to learn with it? Also, is there a different way of language learning that you would recommend? (except for immersion, which isn't a viable option for many of us)

submitted by /u/globlogan
[link] [comments]

from кирип моорлаңар | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2v00Hj6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments