Tips on studying many languages at the same time

I’ll start studying 4 languages (have studied 3 of them for 2-3 years already and have reached B1/B2 level. French is new) at the same time this fall in school. Many have said I am crazy haha (tbh maybe I am) but I really do like languages and wish to become a foreign language teacher in the future.

I’m studying Swedish, German, Spanish and French. Of course I can’t teach them all but the goal is to reach a high enough proficiency level in everyone of those listed languages to start studying some of them in university (as they only teach French in French, Swedish in Swedish Etc.). I have 3 years to reach my goal as my matriculation exams and university entrance exams start around that time.

submitted by /u/Sarato214
[link] [comments]

from Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2O0bjGR
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments