Sentence mining using sources other than myself? Clozemaster, pre-made Anki decks?

For starters, I don’t have anki. I use another flashcard app called TofuLearn but can download ankidecks into it.

I’m totally new to sentence mining, so far have only read some articles online, but I understand it is a great way to learn. I’ve found 2 sources so far that I’m wondering if this will work for sentence mining.

Clozemaster, which I understand has that extra missing word feature, but does this count as sentence mining work?

Then there’s the ‘Spoonfed’ Chinese anki deck, that people who use seem to swear by. (10,000 sentences with Audio included) https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/867291675

Is doing these what is considered sentence mining work? Any other options for pre-made sentence mining work?

(I am a high beginner/elementary in Mandarin Chinese if that makes a difference)

submitted by /u/Shera939
[link] [comments]

from Cześć | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2v2mTt1
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments