Offering: English (Canadian) Seeking: Chinese Mandarin

Hello everyone,

I'm a Canadian born Chinese (CBC) and would like to improve my Chinese. I lived in Canada all my life and am fully fluent in English. My written and spoken Chinese is about beginner - intermediate I believe. I need more practice with spoken, conversational Chinese so voice calls would be best. I'm pretty open to a variety of apps but I most frequently use Wechat and Whatsapp.

I live in the West coast of Canada/PST timezone. I'm in my mid 20's, ideally I think both parties would benefit if we were within a similar age range and share similar interests.

Feel free to PM me or drop a line here! Thanks!

submitted by /u/m000dmusic
[link] [comments]

from Cześć | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Ly5uCS
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments