Learning a new language

What do you guys think is the best option when learning a new language? Online courses? Ordinary workbooks? I have been thinking about learning some useful language and I have been struggling with finding something that would work for me. I recently tried Pimsleur for portuguese and I found it terrible. I have spent like 2 hours on that stuff and haven’t learn almost anything. I do have experience with learning new languages. I learned basic english in school and then watched TV shows, which helped me immensely and got my english to where it is and that is what I would like to do with some other language. The hard part is to get to the basic level and that is what I’d like :)

submitted by /u/M4gicHouse
[link] [comments]

from Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2uCzKC6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments