Learning a language online when your own language is not popular

Am I the only one who feels that way? I just want to chat in Italian... All the people on language exchange sites are way older than me (I'm 16) so it's not an option.

I try to send private messages to Italians from language learners' WhatsApp groups. They usually aren't as interested in chatting as I am. I speak Hebrew, they're usually there to learn English or Spanish or something...

There's only one guy that I chat with. But many times, while he's chatting with me - he's also chatting with someone else. Maybe I too would do that if I was him, but since his situation is better... It sometimes pisses me off.

Apparently everyone wants to learn Italian.

submitted by /u/GeutH
[link] [comments]

from Merhaba | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2zaabNc
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments