Is there a way to tell which languages a videogame has audio/text for before purchase?

Ciao a tutti!

I'm fortunate enough to be at a decent enough level with my L2 that I can play videogames in it without subtitles, but I can't tell if there is a way to check before buying?

I know Steam has a checklist (although not always accurate) but I'm looking more at old PS3 games. Mass Effect, Batman Arkham series all have a range of options but Resident Evil titles don't so it feels like a bit of a roulette wheel at the moment. Is there a website that lists what is available in what language?

I live in the UK so I'm talking PAL region, thanks!

submitted by /u/LastCelt1989
[link] [comments]

from кирип моорлаңар | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2OrsQI6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments