Is studying two languages at the same time bad?

TL;DR: I want to study Japanese or Korean, but I'm already studying German for school which is mandatory. Is it possible/ok to do that with it it interfering with my school work?

I'm 15 and at school its mandatory to learn French or German. I picked German because I'm already bilingual with English and Polish, so I thought that German would be easy.

But for a long time, learning an Asian language like Korean or Japanese was a dream and I have some gear to begin learning it.

What I am afraid about is that learning another language while studying German might interfere with my school work, not mentioning that I also have to learn Irish, but its not THAT super important, while German is. Is It possible to learn two language at the same time?

submitted by /u/cuponoods123
[link] [comments]

from Cześć | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2v5j2LQ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments