I am looking for a way to practice an accent with a trainer.

This is not an advertisement or a request post. But I was looking for help on how to find a speech trainer or even just a regular person whom I could speak to on a daily basis using Skype or something similar and practice my accent. I can pay him back by training him in my mother tongue language (if he's learning the language and needs practice in return of course)

I am looking to practice the British accent and train Arabic speech.

Any ideas on where to find something similar? The payback method has to be as training and not monetary though.

And if anyone is interested in such an idea, it would be great!

submitted by /u/YousefKhashaba
[link] [comments]

from Cześć | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2App4Md
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments