How can I improve my listening comprehension as fast as possible?

I believe when it comes to language learning improving my listening skills has always been the part I struggle the most with. I've been learning German for a while and I've been struggling with the listening comprehension.

I'd like to know if you guys have any technique or anything that helps you get better fast. I usually watch videos on YouTube about things that I find interesting, and I watch them with subtitles and yes I try to watch those videos several times. By doing that I've improved a lot but I still feel it's too slow, I wish there was something else to get better, do you guys know anything that could help me to improve a bit faster? I'm very skeptical about this and I'm really expecting some answer such as there's no shortcut and yes I also agree with that :(

submitted by /u/elchulow
[link] [comments]

from Merhaba | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2tUuaKU
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments