French/Portuguese driving resources

In September I am moving to a place where I'll have a 45 minute work commute each way. What are good listening resources for developing either French or Portuguese?

I speak English at a native level and Spanish at a B2 level, C1 when immersed. I have friends who speak Portuguese and can communicate with them in Spanish, but they understand me much more than I do them. French is a language that has my interest and I spent a few weeks learning spelling/pronunciation rules and some basic vocabulary.

Now I'll have lots of time to myself in the car and while I enjoy music, spending an hour and a half being involuntarily unproductive 6 days/wk does not appeal to me at all.

Basic instruction, podcasts, or music recommendations would all be appreciated, thank you.

submitted by /u/Swordsmith53
[link] [comments]

from Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2L7McDS
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments