Would it be realistic for me to get an MA in Conference Interpreting?

I just finished my first year at university (three remaining). I am a native English speaker with about B2 French and somewhere between B2 and C1 Spanish, as well as maybe A1 or 2 in a million other languages (I know it wastes my time but I can't help myself lol). Lately I've been researching postgraduate degrees in conference interpreting and I feel that it is a field that would make me genuinely happy. I would ideally like to study interpreting from Spanish into English as well as French into English but am concerned that I won't have strong enough skills in both languages by the time I finish my undergrad. I am obviously willing to dedicate a lot of my time to these two languages, but since I've reached this level in both, my progress is becoming exponentially slower. Does anyone on here have experience in this field? Any advice would be beyond appreciated :)

submitted by /u/murica_n_walmart
[link] [comments]

from Еттык | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2JKMJap
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments