What should I do next in my quest to be a polylglot?

I want to learn multiple languages with some better than others.

I am currently learning dutch and will be moving to Spanish afterwards. I plan to be fluent in both of these languages . I am already almost fluent in dutch and plan to be in Spanish as well.

I need your advice on where to go afterwards.

I want to add one or two more languages at an elementary level. These two languages will just be as a hobby and I will probably not go over the elementary level/A1 level in these languages. If I can watch movies/music etc in that language then that would be great. If not then I would still be happy to learn them as "elementary". What would be the easiest language(s) for me to add after dutch and spanish? Easiest means the effort spent in terms of learning.

I have the following options (I will pick only one of these or any option that you reccomend).

  1. italian because I would already know Spanish and it would be easier to learn italian

  2. Swedish or Norwegian because I will probably get the other one for free.

Which option would you pick? I would prefer the easier option. Would you recommend something else?

submitted by /u/acertenay
[link] [comments]

from Еттык | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2LS0hS0
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments