Starting out with Swedish, Audio Course?

I'm starting out with Swedish, I've previously learned what I know of French and German through Paul Noble audio courses, Duolingo/Memrise, class courses and constant visits however this time around with Swedish, I lack a good course (and formal tutoring)!

All I can find is Pimsleur and from previous experience, it's dreadful, I know lots of people have found it to be very good but I could never get to grips with the most monotonous teaching style that put me to sleep, am I stuck with Pimsleur or have I missed a good audio course somewhere like a complete twit?

At some point I'll visit Stockholm in the next few months which will be good however I'll lack formal tutoring so any other suggestions for immersion from afar would be welcomed too, I'm going to read Swedish news and children's books as well as listen/watch to Swedish news and shows whenever I can, have I pretty much covered the bases?

submitted by /u/OhUncleT-Bag
[link] [comments]

from Еттык | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2MxA0d0
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments