How to remember numbers?

I've been studying Spanish for awhile now and the thing I've been having the most trouble with is remembering numbers. When I read something in Spanish, I pretty much don't need to translate to English and back, except when I get to numbers. For example, a news headline from Business Insider reads, "El significado real del nombre de Zara y otras 8 marcas famosas," instead of reading the 8 as "ocho" I will read it as "eight" and then realize my mistake. The only numbers that I can confidently say I know are 1-100 and the current year. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how were you able to overcome it?

Note: Sorry if there are many typos. I wrote this when I was really tired.

submitted by /u/elgatoesmuygordo
[link] [comments]

from Еттык | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2yfeAhy
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments