Best way to achieve fluency in Spanish.

I’ve grown up and been raised in Australia, and obviously I’ve learnt English because I grew up here and through my current education. But my parents are immigrants from Argentina, and I speak Spanish at home with them. Because of this I can speak Spanish to some extent, some would say fluently, but frankly not perfectly.

I often screw up the grammar and I get confused. I outright don’t know some words and how to express some thoughts. I get extremely frustrated because of this and most of the time just substitute English words in my sentences when speaking Spanish. I know a lot of people who do this as well, but it kinda just frustrates me a lot. I would like to one day go to Argentina or some other Spanish speaking country and be able to hold a conversation without the fear of possibly being ridiculed for incorrectly conjugating a verb, my incorrect sentence structure, or my bad pronunciation.

I just want to know a way to mastering the Spanish language. My parents of course are a big help, but there’s only so much they can help me with. They’ve also started to substitute English words into their speech, and just hearing them speak properly isn’t enough to help me conjugate verbs. With my parents, I just talk about everyday things, which is of course enough to get around, but because of that I’m not familiar with proper terms and formal language. There’s only so much I can find online to help me, and finding a tutor to come help me seems unnecessary and costly, and still in Australia, Spanish isn’t a widely spoken second language as it is in say the U.S, so finding a tutor is a lot harder than it seems.

All I want to know, is there a way I can master Spanish and speak perfectly? In the same way I speak English now.

submitted by /u/WaterPhoenix800
[link] [comments]

from வணக்கம் | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2JbbwUH
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments