Looking to learn Swedish: Question re intensive A1 course.

I'm a 21 YO English speaking monolingual who has never lived anywhere except Britain. However, I'm actually a Swedish national and am looking to get more in touch with my family and heritage. As such, following my upcoming graduation, my plan is to move to Uppsala in Sweden and begin with an A1 intensive language course.

This is the course I'm currently looking at. I've heard that starting with intensive courses is best to get the early stuff out of the way. However, I notice this course takes place over 5 weeks with only 10 contact hours a week - doesn't sound very intensive to me. I was under the impression intensive courses were much faster. Does this look legit and like it'd be a good way to begin my education in Swedish?

submitted by /u/Elteras
[link] [comments]

from வணக்கம் | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2xu8Y2t
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments