Learn German vocab the Glossika way

Hey there! I'm one of many who have struggles with learning German vocabulary. Not specific the words.. but the gender of the words. I'm a fan of Glossika, because those sentences get really sticked in your mind and it feels natural after a while.

With that in my mind I created an example lesson of learning German vocabulary (by topic) based on the way of learning with Glossika.

Every day you'll learn 10 new words and repeat them by spaced repetition for 5 days. So it will follow this schedule:

*day 1: day 1 *day 2: day 1 + 2 *day 3: day 1 + 2 + 3 *day 4: day 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 *day 5: day 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 *day 6: day 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6

So this is how it's gonna sound (day 1 lesson): https://soundcloud.com/user-962861178/nlde-day1

Oh yes.. due to I'm Dutch, this example lesson is Dutch to German.

Let me know how you think about this method :)

submitted by /u/BaristaX1
[link] [comments]

from Goededag | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2JTZpLE
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments