Japanese for a trip

In November, I will be going to Japan for two weeks. I will be staying with a host family that will be able to speak English with me, but in order to show my respect and make things easier for us, I am hoping to learn some Japanese for the trip. I am under no delusion that I will be able to teach myself a whole lot in this time period, but I would at least like to try to learn some basics. Where and how can I accomplish this? I know Duolingo has a Japanese course, but I'm not sure how good it is, and from my experience from the german course it probably won't teach me useful tourist phrases until much later in the course.

submitted by /u/quieromorirme
[link] [comments]

from Ontitokaaha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2LeU96X
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments