I can write, read, and speak Spanish decently, but I am terrible at listening to Spanish.

For example, if you asked me to describe my day I could write it or say it comfortably. But when a spanish speaker is talking to me, I probably would know exactly what they are talking about if they wrote their sentence on a piece of paper, but I have an extremely hard time understanding them because they talk really fast so understanding each individual word in their sentence is difficult when all of the words flow together quickly, regardless if I actually know all of the words they said. Does anyone have any advice or strategies to help me with this besides just watching movies or simply to just keep talking to Spanish speakers, because I have been doing this regularly and I still am not making much progress.

submitted by /u/lil_layne
[link] [comments]

from Ontitokaaha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Lh7iwi
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments