How to learn Russian?

My mom is Russian, she used to speak it to me when I was a 3 years old. She said I could understand certain commands, such as: "bring me the pair of shoes." But due to life circumstances, she moved away and no one else taught me Russian. And the few phrases I could understand when little are now completely forgotten. Spanish is my native language and I learned English 6 years ago when I moved to the United States. Learning Russian seems so complicated compared to English. I don't have no one to teach me the basics or to practice every day like here in America. I would like to know where to start and have some sort of steps and guidelines to guide myself in terms of learning the language. Thank you for your help

submitted by /u/lolitapms
[link] [comments]

from Ontitokaaha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2rPb2Nu
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments